Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Crash and Burn, Baby!

Hah, tricked ya! You thought I was talking about falling off my program, didn't ya? Of course I didn't! In fact, I just received confirmation that my Femsport registration arrived and I am thus registered for the event. Woohoo! I guess that means I'm committed to it now, whoah.

Crash and burn refers to the ski wipeout I had on Sunday. Fortunately, nobody saw it, although I kind of wish I saw it! It was probably pretty funny. Anyway, nothing was broken, not even my glasses, but I do have a big, navy blue bruise on the outside of my right knee. It matches my eyes!

Last night I did Femsport workout #4. It was tough, like they all are. The hardest exercise was the kneeling bicep curls. I decided to go with 15 lb. dumbbells, and I could barely move them! I just found out that the bicep curl event at Femsport has been changed to a rowing type of exercise, though, so this could be a good thing. I have no idea how I can replicate this one at home. This will be the first event, so hopefully I don't "crash and burn".

1 comment:

  1. All the best with the exercise! I really need your motivation!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog - it is trully appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete